ATF: Elk / Eagle Ridge - where is the switch that turns the out side scare lights on and off

tfires

i just bought a 2012 elkridge 35 ft camper with 3 slides. i have turned on every switch on but out side big light will not come on. after a while they will come on, but then they wont go off till i pull the fuse out. so can someone tell me witch switch works the scare lights? then i can trace the wires down, to see what is going on.:confused:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
And they just might be on a timing circuit. Since your dealer didn't tell you how they operate. Give HL service a call and have your VIN# handy. I bet someone there knows how they work.

B

bwwalczak

2012 ElkRidges are equipted with the remote control system. The outside scare light is controled from the remote.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Bryan, just so everyone knows.......are they on a circuit board with a timed shut off delay?? Also how long it the time delay set for?? That was one of the OP's questions.

tfires

thanks for your help. is there a switch that will work the scare light? or is the remote the only way to turn them on and off?

tfires

thanks for the info on scare light. i have a promblem with the frount jacks, the switch will not work in frount, but the remote will work on it. any ideals?