Chapters

scott2257

How many chapters are here on this forum? I belong to another forum "rumblebee.org" that has seven chapters. What states are with which chapters? After I stumble around here for awhile I won't ask dumb questions. LOL:eek:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Are you asking about Owners Club Chapters? I think there are 30 (+/-) active chapters in the US and Canada. I see you are from PA which has a very active chapter with Cheryl & Jim as chapter leaders. They are hosting their rally this weekend in Portersville! In the Northeast Region there are 4 active chapters those being NY, NJ, MD and PA. Each of these chapters are responsible for their own states with a few exceptions such as, NY has all of the Great Northeast (CT, NH, VT, RI, MA. ME) as there are no active chapters up there at the current time. Hope this answers your question but you can check this out for more info. //heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/336-Heartland-Owners-Club-Regions-and-Chapters Please consider joining the owners club and getting in on all the fun we have planned in the Northeast!