I did it

Jimmyt5

Just came home from buying a big new 2008 3055RL on Friday the 13th. Hope this is not an indicator of things to come.
We have a new dealer here in the Va Beach,Chesapeake area that seems to have GREAT pricing and good people in the shop.

I am selling my SOB that I have had no problems with, wanting a bigger unit.
I will keep you all informed of my success..

jbeletti

Hey Jimmyt5,

Congrats on your new arrival. Welcome to the forum and welcome to the club of ownership.

Heartland builds some fine units. Not perfect, but very good and a great value. You will find a great many experts on this forum that will be ready and willing to help you with nearly any questions you may have on your new unit.

Once you're past all the warnings etc. in the manual, read through the rest, read all the manuals for the items that came with them, try out all your systems, and come back here (to the Sundance section) and fire away.

Before you know it, you'll be as much a provider of information as you may have been a seeker of it.

Jim

C

Chulinw

Congrats on you new 5er. Sure you will have some great times with it and many happy days of camping. Like Jim said read and read. We all had our problems but the main thing is enjoying the camp outs with the family and friends. I miss the Virginia Beach area and have lots of military friends that live in the area. Welcome aboard..

5catfam

We pickup our 3055RL two week ago. I hope you like yours as much as we like our's. Welcome to this forum it is a never ending source of information.:D

jbeletti

CB,

What on earth was I reading! :eek:

Jimmyt5, my apologies. Thanks for the catch CB.

I get an email for every single post made to the forum. I think I was going through them too fast. :eek:

RickNB

Its OK guys if ya all want to come up to the Sundance area love to have ya None

Enjoy that new rig Jimmyt5 we are still wainting for the snow to stop so we can get our new 3200ES out.

Have fun
Rick

Jimmyt5

I guess that I am a big dummy, I didn't even notice that there were different forms...
Thanks for getting me straight LOL