Greystone 32RE

We just took delivery of our Greystone 32RE. first 5er & are very pleased with the unit. Took it out last weekend & enjoyed every minuite!! Any comments about this unit would be greatly appreciated.:cool:

jimtoo

Hi christiancampers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The Greystone is a nice unit and hope you make many happy memories with your new camper.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jheitman

We just took delivery of our Greystone 32RE. first 5er & are very pleased with the unit. Took it out last weekend & enjoyed every minuite!! Any comments about this unit would be greatly appreciated.:cool:
We have had our 32RE for about a year. We have looked at many other trailers and motorhomes in the last year and we still prefer the 32re overall. We get lots of compliments on its good looks. We had some problems with it to start, but the basic design is great. We have put about 15k miles on her so far, so I bet we are further down the life cycle than most owners. Congratulations, you too made a great choice.Things to keep an eye on:We have had the bearings repacked 3 times, and found gease leaking into the brake area the first two times, I never use the quick self lube hubs.Our glass front cabinet hinges have come loose. If this happens, probably from bouncing down the roads, just epoxy the expanding plug back into the hole in the back of the door.I have found that some of the plumbing joints will loosen with time, just tighten them by hand.If you have the Powerking tires, watch them carefully. I got 10k out of mine, but my friends blew out at about 5k. I have been using Marathons and I am happy with them so far. Keep the pressure at 80s psi.Don't raise the front gear more than 17 in .Check the torque on major bolts before trips, wheel lugs, axel attachment bolts, etc.I installed a fantastic fan over the kitchen, highly recommended.We replaced the mattress with an inexpensive model and added a memory foam topper, we love it.Enjoy, and let me know if you have any specific questions.Jim

wolfrat1

hello everyone. my wife and i just purchased a graystone 32re yesterday. we had the 30rlss and almost bought the 30rkdd. but liked the room in 32re. we new to 5th wheeling so i will apologize ahead of time for any goofy questions i may ask. i am trying to learn from all the threads i'm reading.

jimtoo

hello everyone. my wife and i just purchased a graystone 32re yesterday. we had the 30rlss and almost bought the 30rkdd. but liked the room in 32re. we new to 5th wheeling so i will apologize ahead of time for any goofy questions i may ask. i am trying to learn from all the threads i'm reading.

Hi wolfrat1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

No such thing as a goofy question. Just ask and someone will be here to help.

Enjoy your new Graystone.

Jim M