Redneck RV

Netem

With the economy like it is I think these old boys are on to something. Living off the land

Yellowreef

I wish it was that easy to build an RV from scratch, but I have a feeling I'd be getting pulled over A LOT!

olcoon

hoefler,
Think we could put one of those on one of our Ozark lakes? Wonder what the Water Patrol would say? Personnally, I think I could go for it...just don't know how I could talk the DW into it!!!!!!!

hoefler

hoefler,
Think we could put one of those on one of our Ozark lakes? Wonder what the Water Patrol would say? Personally, I think I could go for it...just don't know how I could talk the DW into it!!!!!!!

Believe it or not, I have seen somethings that are awful close to this on Table Rock Lake. I live on Table Rock, I used to work in one of the boat shops until the owner retired and sold out. We had one that would come in to the ramp about a 1/2 mile away from the shop, I would have to go down there and get him going from time to time. He would wonder from place to place. He mostly stayed around the island that was 1 1/2 miles up the channel. Came in for groceries and gas, that was about it.

Last edited:

Moose

That was great. Thanks for the share.

I never thought that the lack of balogna had such an impact on the outcome of the Civil War. ROFL

ParkIt

hoefler,
Think we could put one of those on one of our Ozark lakes? Wonder what the Water Patrol would say? Personnally, I think I could go for it...just don't know how I could talk the DW into it!!!!!!!
LOL - little secret, it isn't for the DW its for the guys ;)