Our substitute rally trip ...

Midastouch

:rolleyes: Since we aren't able to take our 2 weeks vacation over the Rally weekend ... we are getting ready to head for the Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville area on Saturday, April 21st for a week. We will stop in Chattanooga and hang out for a few days, head for our dealer, RV's for Less in Knoxville ... visit with Butch and Karen and the gang for a day to have a few minor things addressed, then continue over to Nashville.

Anyone going to be in those areas during that week ... let us know. We'll get to meet some of you ... somehow!!!! :D

Princess Kathleen

Hi Midastouch,
A great place to stay is at Caney Creek. We stayed here a month during the Christmas season. It is brand new...nice level concrete pads, great bathhouse, and laundry. Great bike riding roads (very smooth), new sidewalks, and they have great rates, cable tv, great connections, and #50 is where we park...great view and you have ducks and geese that come by for a hand out.
http://www.caneycreekrvresort.com/.

You need to eat at Big Fatty's in Knoxville on US 70 great home cooking. Then you have Bob's burgers....and a drive in theater a mile away.

We have been here since Thursday and are pulling out Monday to head north.

Princess Kathleen

5erWonk

Hey Midas,

For the best barbeque in Tenn ask Butch how to get to Chandler's while you're there.

I just finished the last of two quarts of sauce that Butch gave us for the road when we left.....MMMMGOOOOOOOOD!!!:D

Midastouch

I'll do that! Butch hooked us up with quite a few things while we were there last year! I guess we missed out on the BBQ!