lights

Geo

Craig I had the same problem a few time & it was just the bulb had come loose,
I just pushed the bulb back in place. The light cover on my Sundance just twist to remove
George

funntheson

Yes, I currently have 3 lights out, and this is about the 4th time I have had lights out. I took the bulb out and put it back in, but it still wouldn't work.

*update for 6/23 - I got 2 of the lights to work by messing around with them, now one has gone back out. So 3-2+1 = yep, I still have 2 lights outu

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have gone through 3 bulbs in my BH. I just ordered a dozen replacements off ebay, $6.66 including shipping. Must be of the highest quality, but I will try them anyway.

Peace
Dave

lhrascal

We have had to replace bulbs in each of our recessed lights multiple times, especially those in the kitchen and living room. Seems it is WAY too frequent. Anybody heard of a defect or a fix?

wildcat11

We just had to replace 2 over the bed and 1 in the bathroom. Dealer said just a coincidence. I thought it might be a short in the wiring causing the bulbs to burn out almost simultaneously. Thoughts anyone?

Willym

We just had to replace 2 over the bed and 1 in the bathroom. Dealer said just a coincidence. I thought it might be a short in the wiring causing the bulbs to burn out almost simultaneously. Thoughts anyone?

A "short in the wiring" will not cause bulbs to fail. It may cause a fuse to blow however. More likely you had a bad batch of bulbs. I have found that the bulbs supplied with new light fittings are often of low quality and fail prematurely. Brand name replacements usually last longer.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If there was a short in the wiring you would have blown a fuse.I would go with what the dealer said.PeaceDave