WEBER Q100 conversion for quick disconnect

future3490owner

I just changed my WEBER Q100 lp connection so I will be able to use my quick disconnect on my Greystone 33CK. Here are my pics.

ORIGINAL SET UP:
2011-06-12122920.jpg
[/IMG]

TEST FIT:
2011-06-13133022.jpg
[/IMG]

ASSEMBLED ON GRILL:
2011-06-13182413.jpg
[/IMG]

Jharris

Looks good Future, I just did a conversion myself. Last night as a matter of fact. The only difference was that instead of the bottle type fitting you have on your Q, I used a quick release brass fitting like the type you see on air hoses etc. (you just slide the brass ring up and pop out the hose connection) It's really slick and no unscrewing etc. I have the same type of end on the trailer so I can quickly completely remove the hose from both the Q and the trailer.

Sandpirate69

Looks good Future, I just did a conversion myself. Last night as a matter of fact. The only difference was that instead of the bottle type fitting you have on your Q, I used a quick release brass fitting like the type you see on air hoses etc. (you just slide the brass ring up and pop out the hose connection) It's really slick and no unscrewing etc. I have the same type of end on the trailer so I can quickly completely remove the hose from both the Q and the trailer.

Jim,

Where can I get that quick disconnect male fitting and the hose?

Thanks,
Ivan

Geo

Ivan, I put a quick disconnect on my Weber also to hook up to our Sundance LP quick disconnect on the side of the trailer & we love it works great.
The hose I had made at a LP repair place in town, it was about $3.00 a foot for the hose + the connectors, kind of pricy but it is well worth the cost not to worry about taking & running out of LP from small bottles.
I would recommend at least 15’ of hose just so you can move it around, if you think about it you lose some from the trailer to the ground & then from the ground back up to the table where the grill is on.

George