Which one ???

Rodbuster

I always thought that Good Sams was the right choice when somebody would be looking for service when on the road and away from home.
I've read several posts on a couple of different threads that has me wondering.

Could I ask you people which club you would suggest for peace of mind on the road....and why?

Thank you,
Rodbuster

TeJay

Usually it is a good choice to select a Good Sams camp ground but as with most things like that owners change from time to time and sometimes a previous good camp ground will go down hill. If you do pick a Sams campground and it's lacking let Good Sams know. We as users can be a great asset for them. We have been very lucky with KOA. They have been around forever and what we have seen so far they have been really nice. We camped at Branson, MO for 4 days and it was very nice. However we usually use them for just an overnight stay because they do have many locations close to interstates. If you are planning a trip many on this forum will be happy to advise you if you know a location area that you want to stay for an extended time.
We just received our new Highway's magazine. They have improved the magazine and have some great ideas for revamping the Good Sams camping directory and the new editor has several other great ideas. We should checkout what they are planning for future issues and for their new direction.

TeJay

TeJay

Sorry Roadbuster, I thought you were looking for some campground choices. That's what I get for doing e-mails between exercises. My last statement about the Highway's magazine I think is appropriate to your question. The new guy is going to make major upgrades to the Good Sams system. Check it out and that might help with camp club choices.

TeJay

TXBobcat

Fulltime
As an Escapee I use Coach-Net which is now partnered with National Motor Club. As an Escapee I can subscribe to the PlatinumPlus Service for the Gold Price which I did for 3 years.

I have used them a long time ago and had no problem.

BC