Fresh water tank leak

Just hooked my 21 FBS for the season's first outing. Checked everything out and all systems seemed fined.Started out my drive when I noticed water coming from underneath. Started tracing the source. The water appears to be collected in the enclosed cover beneath the floor. No visible leaks inside or above the floor. I filled the fresh tank and the leak began. I punched 2 small holes in the sheath covering and water came out. It doesn't appear to be a gusher but a small leak.
Guess I will have to remove a portion of the covering and see what the problem is. Any suggestions.
I had plans to go picken' and grinnin' at the Summertown Bluegrass reunion.

rustyshakelford

I had a similar issue with our cyclone. When you filled it, did any overflow? We had a little slosh out and when we hit the road water looked like it was gushing out of the under belly. Brett

Z71-K9

I had the same problem. Tank cracked at a fitting. No way to repair the crack. I have to have the tank replaced next week. Of course the warranty ran out 30 days prior to discovering the crack so, I eat the entire cost. Tank was around $160 but labor to have the tank installed is going to kill me.