Big country color

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
We agree...ya gotta love that Big Country platinum! They are a sharp looking rig :)

Speedy

My wife and I both agree the the BC exterior color is wonderful. Now if we can only get all the features of the BH we want with the exterior of the BC from the dealers lot.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Have to agree. Seen the champagne color at the Rally. ablolutely gorgeous

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I agree about the prototype champagne/brown color of the Big Country. Joking with Bryan on the factory tour to try to trade our brand-new 2012 BC for the prototype. Couldn't get him to budge. It's going to be a huge hit!!!

Speedy

Wait til you see the Big Country in Tan and Brown! Stunning
Great, another thing to make the decision more difficult. I just hear the wife say "the tan brown will match the truck really well". Should have gone to the rally even without a trailer.

Last edited:
B

bwwalczak

Did someone on here say they wanted the features of a Bighorn in a Big Country? What is Big Country missing?

Rob_Fla

I would have to agree with Bryan, what's missing?
For us we like Big Country better and think it is a great package. :D

Bob Vaughn

Now if my rich uncle would just hurry and get out of the poor house so I can get a new truck and camper with more room next to the bed in the bed room...........

Venus

Bryan,
The Big Country 2011 (BC-3510) is missing absolutely NOTHING! I am so happy with this 5th wheel and was so grateful that the time you took at the Tampa RV show certainly sealed that deal. That front closet is still the biggest feature that I absolutely LOVE! Can't wait to get back in it this coming weekend!

Brian you have a hit on your hands with the new Tan Prototype.
We love our 2011 3450TS, and if we didn't have it, we would jump at the new color, with everything we have in ours
We understand you dropped the Mocho Glaze Cabinets?
We believe that was a mistake, because everyone that sees ours, loves the color combination. That is always the first thing that is commented about, is the beauty of the cabinets. Rethink that Brian.
Make it an option item.

Hockster

Speedy

Did someone on here say they wanted the features of a Bighorn in a Big Country? What is Big Country missing?
That would have been me Bryan. My wife and I are still debating between two Heartland trailers and I think it's just going to come down to price and availability. We have our hearts and minds wrapped around either a BC 3650RL or the Bighorn 3670RL. The big things the 3650 is missing are hydro landing gear and power cord reel; which I have found out may be ordered on a BC. My DW wants the BC and I like 90% of the BC for design and looks but once we get done adding my two options the BC is way more money than a BH.

The rubber will hit the road when our investment money is in the bank ready to purchase our first 5er. At this point it's a waiting game, then we're looking at buy off a lot versus ordering since the savings will be greater.

Bob Vaughn

We were driving south on I-95 in South Carolina and there were lots of troopers, and sheriffs parked along in the median catching speeders. As we passed one of the troopers my wife said did you see that trooper? I said no and she told me that he turned his head completely around watching our Big Country pass by well under the speed limit....I replied that his camper must be white and he was in awe of our Gray one.......

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
We understand you dropped the Mocho Glaze Cabinets?
We believe that was a mistake, because everyone that sees ours, loves the color combination. That is always the first thing that is commented about, is the beauty of the cabinets.Hockster

We agree! We really like the Mocha Glaze look in the 3450TS. It was a big selling point for the DW. I am. however, surprised at how many people do not like it! It's kind of like the vessel sink thing...everyone has their personal preference.