I feel like a Deserter

navyAZ1

Hi All, new to the forum we just bought a 2008 Big Horn 3055RL at the Atlanta RV show today. We have been loyal owners of a CrossRoads Cruiser for a little over a year but decided to up grade due to my being allowed to start working from the road. We had considered and fully intended to purchase a Paradise Point from CrossRoads but when we saw the Big Horn today and from what I have read about Heartland we were sold and they also made us a very good deal. All I can hope is my CrossRoads friends don't lynch me when they see me next timeNone . Hope to meet a lot of good folks here and learn more and more about the Heartland family.:D

jwb187

Hi Navy,

You will be very pleased with your Bighorn purchase, and welcome to the forum, lots of good information to be had here. We too have just recently obtained a 3055rl and have had a few minor problems but nothing that the dealer couldn't handle. We have had our coach out for a two day shake down cruise and now everything works fine, a very comfortable unit. Again, welcome to the forum and please post about your Bighorn. JWB

HappyKayakers

Welcome to the club!! I'm sure you'll have a great time in your BH. Keep us posted on your whereabouts, maybe our paths will cross.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
navyAZ1
I know how you feel about feelings when changing flavors of brands,never thought I would stray. I still go to the other forum , I even changed my signature, including my new Bighorn and it has been positive so far. ;) I'm quite surprised at the PM's I get about my purchase and the comparisons between the two brands.
I'm sure you will like your new travel home, we sure enjoy ours and many happy adventures to you. Ken

happyrover

Welcome Aboard Navy

Glad to have you with us. Retired Air Force myself (1974), and no jokes about Civil War seniority either.None Will be picked up a Landmark soon, and hope to meet up with you soon. How about joining us for the Rally at Goshen, IN. in Late May and early June. Gonna be having a great time. Keep us informed on your adventures.
Mel & Nina

navyAZ1

Well we picked up the BH last Wednesday went home and threw all of our stuff in it and headed out Thursday morning for Vogal State Park, GA at the base of Blood Mountain. Had a great time the BH is great, our friends were quite impressed, found a few minor things to be taken care of. Many, many unsolicited compliments from passing campers. We are happy with our choice will soon hit the road and try out my working from the desk area and see if Miss Ann still has room for her and Lula (the Mini Pin)to do their thing while I work. We are really looking forward to many good times in the new Big Horn!None