Tire Question

Saildogs

I'm want to replace the Duro tires on my NT 24RBS and am considering Carlisle radials and Maxxis radials. There is only a total $57 dollar difference between the Carlisle tires and the Maxxis tires on the purchase of four tires so am looking for recommendations/comments on both brands to help with my decision.

Thanks!

Marshall

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have heard over and over that Maxxis is a good choice. We replaced our Duros (on the NT) with Carlisle, because we could not get Maxxis locally. Traded in the NT before we had very many miles on them.

TT

floridarandy

I'm want to replace the Duro tires on my NT 24RBS and am considering Carlisle radials and Maxxis radials. There is only a total $57 dollar difference between the Carlisle tires and the Maxxis tires on the purchase of four tires so am looking for recommendations/comments on both brands to help with my decision.

Thanks!

Marshall

Just did the research and put Maxxis on our 2009 2900MK. See this link for what we found:

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...d-Global-Trade?p=173541&highlight=#post173541

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
That's an easy call........Maxxis. You can go for a huge overkill buffer rating by getting a E rated 15" tire with the Maxxis. (if your stock wheel can handle 80 psi.)

Saildogs

We have the small slide and are limited to 14 inch tires. I'd put 15 inch tires on if they would fit.

Marshall