Why do I click Caliber and get North Trail and what's the deal?

pegmikef

Hey factory guys. I really like the Caliber CB 315REDS that is shown on the Heartland site, but I know that Caliber was morphing into the North Trail Caliber Edition. Where can I find any info on these so called editions? I haven't been able to find them anywhere nor do I find them looking at dealer sites. Thanks and if Caliber is no longer why does it still have a prominent place on the heartlandrvs.com web site?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We took a tour of the North Trail factory on Saturday. They had several North Trail Caliber additions there. One in particular was absolutely stunning. It had a full body paint with seamless windows. No dacals, Full paint. Upgraded interior and power everything. Very nice. Hopefully you find what you need.

Ticaster

On the HeartlandRV website, look at the floor plans for the North Trails, they will indicate which models are available in Caliber Edition, King Slides only I believe. We have the 29BUDS in Caliber Edition, definitely worth the upgrade price. Not for full body paint though.

Lukeduke

I know what you mean. I just bought a 2011 Caliber 315REDS and when I look for it I end up in the North Trails part of site. Looking forward to a long camping experience in this camper.

jimtoo

Hi Lukeduke,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

The Caliber is an upgraded North Trail. The Caliber has this list as standard options that are not available on the North Trail.

Caliber Edition
Includes everything on standard North Trails Plus:

• Solid Surface Countertops
    Stainless Steel Deep 50/50 Sink
    Porcelain Foot Flush Toilet
    Hidden Hinges
    Slam Latch Baggage Doors
    Bumper Pull-Out Bike Rack
    Power Awning
    Power Jacks
The factory list the North Trail, North Trail Focus, and North Trail Caliber Edition.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M