Trying to locate sleeve bolts

robnmo

I'm turning to the board here as I've ran out of search options. I bought a tow-rax motorcycle chock for the Cyclone, and installed it. I purchased a different type of bike chock for the wife's, but I want to use the same type of mounting bolts on hers that came with mine. What Tow-rax uses is a type of sleeve bolt, it's a straight body, with wood screw threads on the outside, you drill a 3/8 inch hole and the inside top of the sleeve is an allen wrench fitting that you then screw down into the drilled hole it's then flush with the garage decking. You then put the machine bolts through the chock and into the sleeves in the garage decking. I figured those sleeve bolts would be easy to find, NOT SO. We've been to Home Depot, Lowes, Fastenal, and searched the internet and come up empty, the closest is Home Depot has a furniture type that has a slotted head to screw into the floor but it's brass, and that's not a viable option. Anybody ever seen these or know where we can find them. I've searched up sleeve bolts, hollow wall fasteners, etc but still empty. IF need be I can remove one from the garage floor and post photos. Thanks for any info.