Getting warranty repairs from other dealers

Hi

We are looking at a Sundance 3200RBH. Overall the product looks great for the money and lots of added extras larger refer, 12 Gal hot water tank, slide awnings, electric rear jacks and the All hose and sewer connections in one spot.

So my question is where this trailer is located is 4 hours from where we live as this model is not available locally. If we purchase this trailer, can we take it to a local dealer for warranty repairs or are we not going to get much help from them as we did not buy it there??

jbeletti

chipster314,

You'll get some other great feedback on this one but I just wanted to pass a link to you of "official" warranty information from Heartland. Here it is. Check post 1 in that thread.

HappyKayakers

Chipster,
A lot of that depends on the individual dealers or repair facilities. Some like all the work they can get, others prefer to deal only with their own sales. What I can say is that the folks at Heartland have been very willing to authorize warranty work through other repair facilities. I'm about 1500 miles from the dealer I purchased at, and getting warranty work done this month from a dealer who does not sell any Heartland products.