Outside Kitchen door

I noticed on the bottom edge of of the door from the latch on both sides to the edge that the door is not flat. What I mean is that if you shut it from latch to latch across the middle it is fine, but from the latch out to the edge of the door it is bowing out away from the seal. If it was hit with enough water I am sure that it will leak. I'm not quite sure what I can do about the problem. It seams that where the metal was cut for the latch this weakened the bottom edge of the door greatly. Any ideas on a fix?

Ticaster

I am having the same problem with mine, I know exactly what you are talking about. I was going to call Customer Service to see what they would do about it. I am concerned not as much from a water leak issue but more from a long term life of the door. They put a big notch in the frame for the latching mechanism which has weakened the door, after a few years of use, I could see this causing the frame to crack, maybe even the fiberglass skin.
Update post if you contact Customer Service, I will do the same.

I emailed customer service last week and have not heard back from them yet. This is odd, any other time that I have emailed them they usually get right back to you.