3450TS Converter Access

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I know there are others out there in RV land like me, very little experience in "wrenching" you own rig. I also know that information I find on this forum is a great help to me. Today I had to get at the converter to check the outlet and fuses...not an easy task the first time. Next time it will be a bit easier and quicker. Hopefully these photos will help someone who hasn't ventured behind the basement walls of their 3450TS yet.

Panel 1.jpgUDC.jpgPlumbing.jpgPanel 2.jpgPlumbing Cover.jpgCable Disconnect.jpgWiring.jpgPanels.jpg

HessRaP

I know there are others out there in RV land like me, very little experience in "wrenching" you own rig. I also know that information I find on this forum is a great help to me. Today I had to get at the converter to check the outlet and fuses...not an easy task the first time. Next time it will be a bit easier and quicker. Hopefully these photos will help someone who hasn't ventured behind the basement walls of their 3450TS yet.

View attachment 13516View attachment 13517View attachment 13518View attachment 13519View attachment 13520View attachment 13521View attachment 13522View attachment 13523

Great pics! Printed all out and put in folder for future reference.

Ray

wingfoot

View attachment 13516View attachment 13517View attachment 13518View attachment 13519View attachment 13520View attachment 13521View attachment 13522View attachment 13523

Thanks Steve, I was afraid that's where it was...Do you think Heartland could have made it any more difficult to access the convertor? Wonder if I could just remove the fuse/breaker panel to gain access? I want to add a Charge Wizard.

Thanks again, pictures are worth a thousand words.

Larry

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If all you want to do is add the Wizard, just disconnect from power and remove the breaker box. It is right behind it.

Peace
Dave

branson4020

Icantre Member
I'm pretty sure your convertor has the charge wizard circuitry built-in already. All you would add is the monitor pendant, which is some leds that show you what's going on. Might not be worth the trouble.

wingfoot

I'm pretty sure your convertor has the charge wizard circuitry built-in already. All you would add is the monitor pendant, which is some leds that show you what's going on. Might not be worth the trouble.

Thanks for the responses..I looked at my build sheet...no reference to convertor. I guess I'll call HL and see if I can find out definitively..