Oasis RV Resort

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that Ron Hoover RV and Marine in La Marque Tx is not only a Heartland Dealer but now has acquired the Oasis RV Resort which is right behind and connected to their dealership. http://ronhooveroasis.com You can stay at the RV park while you are getting you RV serviced and they will even come to your site and fix it right at your site if possible. So while traveling to or from the RGV you might check them out. BTW I do not work for them. Just passing on info.

Last edited:

Teeceelou

Our fav local place....and I do mean local. It is about 10 miles south of home. We go there to hide and we stay in RV if there for warranty work. LOVE Oasis and Ron Hoover RV in La Marque. See Willie and Ryan for RV work. Super knowledgeable and friendly!!!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have some good friends that have used this dealership for service with very good results. I am considering this for one of our rallies in the future.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sounds like a great idea. People could get their rig worked on while going to the rally. Close to Galveston too so if you want to go to the beach or fish...well You can also fish in the park right behind the RV Park. Gulf Greyhound Park is close too.