Extended Warranty - Canada

welki

Hello, forum!

My husband and I have just purchased a Bighorn 3585RL and I'd like to shop around for warranties offered by other companies than our dealer. I've Googled and Yahoo'ed, but can't find alternatives that sell coverage for Canadian RV'ers. I called Good Sam and they don't sell their product north of the border (although they offer coverage for U.S. purchased RVs if travelling in Canada). I also called Canadian First Insurance Corporation and they do offer coverage, but only if purchased through a dealer (and ours does not participate with them for this coverage, only for Life/Disabibility coverage).

Does anyone know of any providers in Canada that will sell directly to the owner?

Thanks in advance,
welki

GOTTOYS

Most common answer to your question will be to save your money. If the Canadian Extended Service Contract (they aren't warranties) are like the American versions, most of them are a loosing proposition for the buyer and a HUGE profit maker for the seller....JMHO..Don

sunflower

NONE of them cover any kind of structural problems.Get extended appliance coverage and be vigilant about your maintenance.Big big sales % for selling dealers.