Big Country

jbeletti

bumpytruck,

Consider trying the Dealer Locator on the factory website at this link.

Many of those dealers have websites with prices listed.

Here's an RVSearch that is showing quite a few of these units for sale.

Good luck,

Jim

great deal

bumpytruck said:
Does anybody know where I can get pricing on a 2008 3490 BHS? Or what should I expect to pay for one?

I am going to save you thousands.....

I have searched the internet for weeks and weeks looking for the best deal for a big Country 3250 TS. I finally stumbled across this link http://www.rvdirectwholesalers.com/ . I am all about saving money. The lowest price I could get through dealers in Texas was 35,500 for a 2007. All of a sudden, I located this website and hesitantly put a $1000 down to get it ordered. I can tell you I have never been so happy to try my luck with this company. They had gone through a price increase which was not much about $800 and honored the price posted on the net. Then also there was a price increase for going to a 2008 instead of 2007 model and still not increase. They informed us but never asked for money. If driving to Indiana is worth about 2 days of your time and gas, then you too can save about $5000.00 on your Big Country purchase.

This company offers financing but does not take trade ins. If you have found what you are looking for as we did and now looking for the best price then give them a try.

I will also tell you that local dealers will try to sway your decision by letting you know that you will be at the back of the line to get your warranty work done. Just think of it this way, IF, you bought it from a local guy and drove out about 500 miles and needed work are you still up a creek without a paddle? No you are not, it is all about saving money.

I do not work for RV direct wholesalers, just a recent customer. If you do save money and the deal goes through please Tell Rob and or Keith that you found them by reading feedback that Todd and Susan in Dallas, Texas left on this site. What is it worth to us...... Get the word out and $50 towards a steak dinner :)

Happy Camping,

Todd and Susan

PS Just went out for the Texas Motor Speedway Races an entire week long and no problems.

ChopperBill

Checked with RVpricebusters and they gave me this quote on a Bighorn. Go get it yourself and pay 37,700. Best price I ever got, equipped just like mine. Figure I could sell ours and make out pretty good but not to thrilled about some of the changes in the "08's"

Make: Heartland Bighorn
Model: 3055RL
Interior Decor: Camel Suede
Optional Equipment: King of The Mountain Package
Aluminum Wheels
Hi-Gloss Slick Gel Coat Fiberglass Composite Walls
Slide Awning Package (3)
Electric Rear Jacks
Counter Top Extension
26" LCD Flat Screen TV
Hi-Back Desk Chair
Euro Recliners Upgrade (2)
Central Vacuum System
Electric Fireplace
Fantastic Fan w/Rain Sensor (Bedroom)
Wire & Frame for Second Air Conditoner (Bedroom)
Pillow Package (Bedroom)
Dual Pane Windows (May add up to 3 weeks to factory build)
RVIA Seal

MSRP: $63,124.50

Delivery Total: $1,761.45
Additional Services:
Services Total: $0.00
Discount: $25,415.98

Your Price: $39,469.97

5erWonk

Chopper,

That's a great price, $4K less than I paid at another internet discounter with identical equipment.

Is it an '08?

ChopperBill

5erWonk said:
Chopper,

That's a great price, $4K less than I paid at another internet discounter with identical equipment.

Is it an '08?
Yep, an '"08" to be ordered to your options. They have a work sheet on their web site and will e-mail the quote.

5erWonk

Woa...I went back to see what I might have missed, and it's not identical to mine, I didn't get dual pane windows.

Now I feel better:eek: