RIP our Beloved Shiloh

RVFun4Us

I wasn't aware there was a Rainbow Bridge section here on the Forums. Thank you so much to the person who started it.

Shiloh, Our best friend, loyal companion and best camping buddy of 13 yrs passed away on Valentine's Day this year. We attended the Oregon Chapter Heartland Rally in Winchester Bay, OR last year so many of you may have remembered our beloved Golden Shiloh slowly walking with us around the park, or getting up the courage to use his pet ramp into the RV. He accompanied us on every adventure from puppy hood, he was a very well travelled doggie. We miss him so deeply he was simply our best friend and companion.

We adopted a new Golden Retriever puppy recently. She is the sweetest and most loving little girl, almost like she knows we need extra love right now. She is a golden bundle of energy, love and kisses. Shelby is learning the ropes of RVing with us. Although she finds the confines of an RV to be a bit confining.... she enjoys long walks and playtime no matter where we are parked.

RIP our beloved Shi, no matter where we are, you are always with us in our hearts.

And to those of you on here who have lost a pet our deepest condolences.

Rrloren

Touching link, we feel your pain. We lost our 20 yr old Himi cat 2 yrs ago and still miss her, she traveled everywhere with us. Now we have two Maine Coon cats and they travel with us as well.
We also never heard of the Rainbow Bridge till a friend sent us a card with an article about it, it helped.
Good luck with your new addition.

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
So very sorry for your loss. It is wonderful you got a new puppy.
That is the best thing to do, it is a tribute to your dear dog. A life is incomplete without a dog in it. My husband and I are on our 4th dog, my how time flies. We nowhave a mini Schnauzer, Jetson, he will be 2 years old in August.
Our last doggie was a real character, a Scotty Dog, Molly. We still miss her, but life goes on and it has to involve a dog.

SilverRhino

Sorry to hear of your loss. We lost out oldest Beagle over a year and a half ago......I still look for her to be by my side at different times.

They may be gone, but they are never forgotten......They will always hold a very special place in our hearts!

Travel Safe!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Sheri & Bob, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your best friend Shiloh. I really need to keep a box of tissue by the computer. We're facing the same sadness with our 14 year old Suzi. Every time I hear of someone losing a pet I get sad.
Keep Shiloh in your heart, always.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Sheri and Bob,

Our hearts go out to you on the lost of your best friend. Pets fill such a huge part of our hearts but until they are gone, you never seem to realize how much.

Have fun with your new best friend and make lots of memories!

RVFun4Us

Thank you everyone for your heartfelt replies, it means so much! As pet owners we know how deeply our pets are woven into our daily lives. Without them it just isn't the same. Our new Golden puppy is a bundle of love and joy, she just seems to know we need someone to love and hold! :eek: One last tribute to our Shiloh, our favorite picture of him. Thanks for letting me post here.
100_3185.JPG

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
What a happy boy he was! Sorry to hear of your loss. Even having a new puppy to take care of never really heals the hurt.
Take Care,
Kristy

reverts

Bob & Shari,

So sorry for your loss, we met Shiloh in Oregon last year and he was a real sweetie.

Rich & Robin

AttyVette

RIP Shiloh, I know your loved ones miss you so much.I pray that God will comfort you Sheri and Bob as you mourn the loss of your beloved companion Shiloh.

RVFun4Us

Hi Robin & Rich! I remember you both quite well and your puppy dog too! I am so sorry we lost touch. Thank you for your condolences. It means so much.
Sheri

Bob & Shari,

So sorry for your loss, we met Shiloh in Oregon last year and he was a real sweetie.

Rich & Robin