• Site fee: $tbd - Rally Rate (ask for it!) per night
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: tbd
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM - bring your own meat, drinks and dish to share
------------------------------

• Event Leader: tbd
Additional Info:
------------------------------
Join Heartlanders and many other brand owners for the annual RV.net Sweetheart Rally at beautiful Buckhorn Lake RV Resort.

Here are the steps to join this rally:
  1. Contact Buckhorn Lake RV directly to reserve a site for the rally in the rally area (phone and URL above)
  2. Visit the Rally Website (link), click on the Information Page link on the left. Fill out all the info there and submit it
  3. If desired, follow the conversation about this rally on the rally thread on RV.net (tbd)

Last edited:

jbeletti

Rally site link added to bullet 2 in additional info at bottom of post 1. The site will be updated by the rally organizer as it gets closer to rally time.

jbeletti

While the registration website site will not be taking rally registrations until October, I was able to make reservations with Buckhorn for an RV site during the rally period.

This campground usually sells out in February. If you are considering making this RV.net Sweetheart rally, please consider calling the campground today to reserve your site. They did not take a deposit from me either - so that gives you a lot of flexibility.

Nancy and I are arriving at Buckhorn from Mission, on Feb 13 and are staying for 7 nights, leaving Feb 20.

When rally registration opens (site link), we will register for:
1. The rally
2. The Sweetheart dinner
3. The Rockbox show*

* This show was fun when we were there in Feb 2010. We took the bus that time but we will sign up without the bus option this time as we plan to go to Fredericksburg early that day, walk around the quaint and kitchy shops and have lunch before the show.

See y'all there!

Jim

mmomega

AnyTimer
We may end up at this one as well, just have to run it by the DW and see what our schedule is going to be like.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Well the DW gave the go-ahead, just going to run it by some of our other camping friends because they may be interested. If all's good I'll make all the reservations tomorrow even if they don't come we'll show up. Sounds like it'll be a blast.

Any reason for Glenda to go back to Fredricksburg she's all over it.

artsbighorn

Jan and I are in Fredericksburg,Tx. now and will be until mid May.I'm working in the park office,FBG Rv Park.Maybe we can drive down there for this. If you need info about FBG. call me at 605-988-4712

Art

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I will be there. We made reservations last week.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just to let you know, the Rv.net Rally site is now taking reservations for the 10th Aniversary Sweetheart Rally. You can do it RIGHT HERE. Click on Information Page.
This is only rally registration and you must make your camp site reservation with Buckhorn Lake Resort on your own.
See you there.

Peace
Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the info Dave, but unfortunately we're not going to be able to make it after all. We've accepted a camp-hosting job at Caddo Lake in north east Texas from February 12-April 15th so we will miss everyone and know you will have a great time.

jbeletti

We are in! The Belettis are coming. The site shows us as a NO for RockBox - but we are a YES. We are driving into Fredericksburg late morning. We'll have lunch there and walk around the shops before the show.

I see as of today, there are 29 rigs registered with 7 of them Heartlanders. That's 24%. Nice number. C'mon Heartlanders - check this rally out if it works out for you. It's a nice time.

Jim

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We have called Buckhorn Lake as well as filled out the rally information sheet. Should be enough to confirm our plan to be there. We are looking forward to our second year at the Sweetheart Rally.

For anyone considering this rally, don't wait to long to make the call, this campground does fill up during this time frame.

Kevin & Nelly

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We will be there also. We will arrive on Feb 13th and leave on the 20th.

Hope to see you all there..

BC

jbeletti

Only 2 sites remain for the RV.net Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville, TV - 2/16/2012 to 02/19/2012

I looked at the website for this rally. There are 38 rigs registered. Eight of them are Heartlands. There are only 2 sites remaining. Go ahead Heartland, snap them up and join us in the Hill Country of the great state of Texas. Click here to view the website for this rally. Register by contacting Buckhorn to make your site reservations, then complete the rally registration for at the rally web site.

Jim

mmomega

AnyTimer
Re: Only 2 sites remain for the RV.net Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville, TV - 2/16/2012 to 02/19/2012

I messed around waiting on another couple to reserve with me and I missed out completely...crappety crap crap.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Only 2 sites remain for the RV.net Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville, TV - 2/16/2012 to 02/19/2012

Well, they do have a waiting list. Get on it. There are always cancellations for one reason or another.

Peace
Dave

mmomega

AnyTimer

On the list, hoping we luck up and get a spot.

shovelguy

We will be there, from the 13th to the 18th, maybe longer. See you all there. d&j

Status
Not open for further replies.