hydrollic leveling

krg

I have 2008 how much would it cost to put the hydrolic leveling system on . Will the pump the runs the slides also run the leveling system?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi krg, The factory does not offer any retrofit for the leveling system. Lippert offers the six point Level UP. SMRP is around $4500+.
It is only done at an authorized dealer. I don't know how many there are around the country, but they are in the training process.
Your hydraulic pump will most likely have to be changed out to a bigger one with a larger reservoir.

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

There was a deal for national rally particapants. Last year was $2400, this year was $3400, MSRP is $4400. It also takes a different pump and some plumbing for hoses.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am wondering if it is possible to add a set of legs in front of my wheels, with the factory installed system. Anyone look into this?

jnbhobe

Not that hard to do just mount the rams and plumb the two right side together and the two left together so they work with each other.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I am wondering if it is possible to add a set of legs in front of my wheels, with the factory installed system. Anyone look into this?
I purchased a set of scissors jacks and bolted them to the frame in front of the tires. They seem to help prevent the bouncing sensation when somebody is walking around in the rig. Mine are the 24" version. For me, 30" would have been a bit better but I use a block and they still work fine. They use the same 3/4" socket to operate.

porthole

Retired

I checked with Ron the installer over at Lippert with this. He said no problem.
If we were to order a new trailer with eh factory installation I would still add the extra jacks.
Lippert offers a 2 leg kit that is normally sold to DRV owners.

The Goshen promo offered landing gear upgrades for $750, maybe the offer could be extended to the rear jack kit. Doesn't hurt to call and ask.