Atwood Edwin - Special offer on RV door window - Expires 15-July-2011

jbeletti

Hello all,

During their presentation on stage at the 2011 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen this June, Atwood Mobile Products showed attendees a cool new product they call Edwin. It's a replacement window for most RV entrance doors.

Edwin is tinted and it actually opens up for ventilation!

They gave us one as a door prize. Hope the lucky winner installed it and likes it :)

Anyway, they made a special 10% off offer to rally attendees that they are offering it to all Heartland owners through July 15, 2011.

See the attachment for details. I have no more information on this product or the process.

Jim

Attachments

• Atwood_Heartland_Owners_Group_Ad.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 265

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Duane, clean the frame, tape it off and use Krylon plastic paint. I took mine off the coach and did mine. But, I gave me the opertunity to recaulk the frame and glass. The paint works great on all the outside plastic. Did it 3 years ago and all are still white.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
That would be cool...but what would I do with my beautiful stained glass??

Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Looking at the brochure, it does not look like it has a screen in it. If not, using it to ventilate may require an industrial sized can of bug juice. I'd still like to see the stained glass ones, though.

Geo

Did you all forget about the big screen door on the out side ? :angel: i dont think you will need a sreen on the window.
George

TXBobcat

Fulltime
It sounds nice for some but I have the same problem. What would I do with the stain glass window?

IMG_0693M.jpg

When I took the frosted window out and replaced it with the stain glass window I painted the frame with a flat white. It still looks good.

My screen door is on the inside. Who's screen door is on the outside.

BC

Attachments

• DSC_1526M.jpg
    DSC_1526M.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 43

Geo

You're right the sreen door is on the inside (my bad) it would possibly get full of bugs, I do like your stain glass window.
George

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
A nice idea, but to open it, you would first have to open both doors, separate them, and then open the window. Then combine both doors and shut them together. If I'm going to do that, I might as well just leave the outer door latched open and use the screen door for full ventilation.

Now, if there is a screen on that window, and there's a retrofit kit to provide a closeable opening on the inner screen door to get at it, then we're talking.