First trip with 22FBS

Great maiden voyage to Desoto State Park in Fort Payne Alabama. Nice first short trip, a little over 300 miles one way. We got rained on a good bit while camping...No leaks. The fixed pitch electric awning rain auto-dump feature was quite a surprise. Has a little leak on the kitchen sink drain that was easily cured by tightening the plastic nuts. The only real malfunction with the camper was with the big pleated shade in the dining area. One side will not stay up, I think the string snapped while traveling on those fine Alabama roadways. Something I think should be easily fixed when I feel like messing with it. The only way to turn off the NOAA radio is by deselecting all the speakers??? Overall I am very happy with the performance and towing of the North Trail. I love the camper.

IMG_0846.jpg

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
Glad you had a good first trip. Our first little trip was just a couple of days. But then the end of May we took a 2 weeks trip and drove over 1500 miles. It sure does tow easy and I slept like a log every night.
That NOAA radio is driving us nuts too, think we are going to put on a toggle switch to shut it off.

Last edited: