Bighorn - Electric Steps

Wharton

Several of us are interested in electric steps for our trailers. We have a BH3670 and were wondering which electric steps would fit that model. I can only find 3 step electric and our BH has 4 steps.

Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi Wharton,

Since Heartland does not supply any electric steps as an option, I think you need to contact which ever company that provides the electric steps your interested in for information. They will probably need measurements and bolt locations from your unit,,, or they may know which ones will fit just by providing the model of your unit.

I am also moving this from the ATF area since it is not a factory option.

Jim M

Wharton

Jim,

I was asking the factory because there are so many options that are not documented. When we ordered our BH last year our dealer gave us a list of about 10 options that we could have ordered that are not mentioned anyplace. I would like to have you move it back to ATF as it may be an option that no one is aware of and there is enough interest on the forum.

Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
wharton and jimtoo, how about if I move this thread to the "Design Ideas" section? I believe the factory monitors that section. My goal is to have a happy forum member and not start a moderator war.

jimtoo

I just personally called and talked to Kary Katzenberger, General Manager for Landmark, BigHorn and Big Country line. His response was that they do not have any plans at this time to offer or install electric steps on any of the units. He has seen the post, but has not had time to respond.

I am moving the thread to the "Design Ideas" area.

Jim M

Wharton

OK. Thanks for finding out. I find their "undocumented options" very confusing and never know when there is an option and when not. I didn't want to call since it is not critical so I thought reaching him via ATF was the easier way to go.