One Table Left if You Want It

floridarandy

We've been searching for the "perfect" table to put between the recliners in the back of our Sundance. You know....it has to have enough table surface to hold some stuff....it has to have some ability to store stuff beneath the top, like our laptops....and it has to be light enough to move around when we bring in the slides or DW opens the rear window.

After many hours of googling I found the table i wanted. Its made by a small Amish family in Indiana and sold only through Bradd and Hall in Elkart, Indiana. Table is 22.5"H x 24"L x 14"W and I really like the storage below the tilt up table top. Normally comes in oak (first two pics on left), light and dark cherry and maple, but only had two left...dark cherry and light maple (last picture on far right)...and didnt' plan to reorder. We took the dark cherry....darn...really wanted oak. So that leaves the maple table if you want it. Regular price is $160, closeout is $130. Shipping to Florida was $45. I'll take pics when we get the table and put it in the Sundance. If you want their last one...or simply want to tell them to "order more", call Josh at 1-800-445-1830. He was really helpful and they appear to have a quality product line.

Randy

Attachments

• CWendtable_tm.jpg
    CWendtable_tm.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 33
  • CWendtablein1.jpg
    CWendtablein1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 35

ncc1701e

Wife wanted a table to go between the euro chairs in our 2800RL. She found this one at Lowe's.

Table Living Area.jpg