Sundance 3200ES Splitter Location

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
I have a 2008 Sundance 3200Es and need to know the location of the TV splitter for cable. I have good reception in the bedroom but intermitten reception in the living room. Does anyone know where the splitter is and how to get to it? I have tried to call customer service but they are closed for inventory and gone for the weekend. They will not be back until next tuesday.

branson4020

Icantre Member
The antenna amplifier in your bedroom ceiling act as a splitter. If you have a tv outlet in the basement, then there is also a regular splitter behind the basement wall.

Duramax1

Go to the tools section of this forum and then Manuals and look in the electronics section. The coaxial cable layouts are shown there.

rebootsemi

Would bet the problem is with a coax connection loose. Seems the boys a the factory don't know how to use a coax cable crimp tool or just don't care. In our 2011 Sundance had to re-do most of the connections.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
found the splitter and it was the problem. It was in the compartment in the living room behind the cd player. Accidentally found it when I was cleaning up the wires and straightening it up. Who would have thunk it would be there. Thanks for the replies as always this forum is great.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Would bet the problem is with a coax connection loose. Seems the boys a the factory don't know how to use a coax cable crimp tool or just don't care. In our 2011 Sundance had to re-do most of the connections.

Same here with our 2010 3200RE. Lot's of loose connections and the Sat/Cable wires were crossed up.