Glo-Brite 9551

sgtbigb

Looking for a replacement of my tail light (not working). Reorder # 9511. Anybody know where I can Order?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Sarge, have you removed the light to test it? Could be just a loose connection. I guess I'm assuming you have the pop in light in the rubber surround gasket. If it is bad, you can either call Heartland CS for parts and a 10% discount or just go to any auto parts store. NAPA would be my first choice.

sgtbigb

You are right, put a meter on the light and it read good. I will go to the storage and check for loose connections :=)

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
You might, if you haven't already, check the 7-pin connector too! Our tail lights quit working once and it was a corroded connector on my truck.

sgtbigb

Check out the connections with meter, everything seems be okay, reconnected the tail light and break lites and signal lites do not work. Must be a 3 way light bulb because only one out of three funtions work. I will call Heartland for replacement tuesday.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Gene, if you want to save some time, try going to a NAPA or O'Rielly Auto Parts for a replacement. It's a common replacement unit. Also Auto Zone or Advance should have one on the shelf.

sgtbigb

Thanks Ray, U R right, I went to Autozone and they had what I needed, I wll replace the lite next week. Again Thank You. :=)
Gene, if you want to save some time, try going to a NAPA or O'Rielly Auto Parts for a replacement. It's a common replacement unit. Also Auto Zone or Advance should have one on the shelf.