305 RW 2011 Sat TV problems

Sandpirate69

I need help. The connections are not as indicated on the storage door. Where can I check to find the splitter? Behind the living room tv it has 2 coaxial connectors, top connection works with exterior antenea. Major pain in the arse. First rig with multiple issues. Some one please help me out.Thank, in advance.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
In your UDC, do you have two zones for satellite, like bedroom and living room? Each with two coax plugs? One of each of the two sets goes to the roof for installation of a rooftop dish. The other will go to either the living room or bedroom. You will need to identify which one goes to the living room.
Hope this makes sense and helps.

Peace
Dave

davidg

If you can hook up your receiver directly to the dish then reciever to TV, once you have a picture then disconnect dish from receiver hook receiver up to lower connection behind TV and go out and try hooking up dish to the different connectors in your UDC.
Good luck
Davidg

Sandpirate69

I located the input for my Sat dish. It's the first one from the right to left. I hooked up the coaxial cable to the bottom connector in my storage (right side) and it gave me a signal. When i went to check the inside a rain storm started and that was the end of my adventure. I was actually on a vacation this weekend, while trying to fix the bugs in my new rig. Not the best way to start a vacation, but oh well. I will try to figure this out in the next couple of days. Thank you for the responses, hopefully I will be able to figure this out.