Minnie and her consort meet their demise

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
OK, if the wife says there's mice under the cabinet, there's mice under the cabinet. I guess the two furballs sitting on high alert next to the kitchen counter should have told me so. Anyways, I set a trap under the cabinet and this morning, we found one small dead mouse next to the cat feeding area. Must have died of fright when he came out and met Jaws 'n' Claws. Looking at the trap under the cabinet there's a bigger one, seriously dead. She must have spent too much time at the peanut butter buffet. I doubt her fat butt could have made it out into the open, anyways. And I thought I plugged all the holes I could find last year. There were more. Looks like another trip to the hardware store is in order for more foam.

Just for the record, I'm making assumptions about the gender of the victims. I did not do an autopsy on them.

scotty

:mad: Seems to be the main spot for them. I keep four of the little "Neck Snappers" placed under the cabinet and every once in a while I get one. They come in up by where the water lines come up to the kitchen sink. On my 3400 RL I have to remove the water heater to get to the holes. Need to get that done when I get back to Florida.