Great Customer Service - Directv

Theresau

I had been looking into upgrading our RV satellite dish to one that could bring in HD. I eventually called Directv and they sent out a serviceman who basically put together a swimline satellite dish for us and then set up the docking area with a splitter and power source so that we can get it in in both the bedroom and living area. Works great. He even put together some custom cables too for us too. They charged me $49 for the dish and $20 for the upgrade (they always charge $20) - there was no charge for the actual service - that was included.

Living room worked great the day of the install and today we tested the bedroom and it works well too. There is an open slot in the splitter - we plan to use that to run a cable to the baggage area

Regards,
Theresa

Sandpirate69

Direct TV help you with your Sat. connections? Thats great, I will be calling them shortly to see if they can help with mine. Did the cable guy install a splitter and was the cable connections located under the living room TV metal piece just above the floor? I will be updating to SWIM model also for HD TV.

Thanks