Lubing the Trailair Tri Glide

DW_Gray

I did not get any kind of manual when my Trailair Tri Glide pin box was installed. When Lippert recently performed work my RV, I asked about how often I should a lube the Tri Glide Zerks. I was told every 1,000 miles. Well I'm about 3 times overdue is what I told the tech. I was told I could download an owner's manual from the website, but I have yet to find it. I found installation instructions but that's it.

If anyone has a electronic version of the owner's manual please post it as well as submit it to Heartland Owners Manuals section on the forum.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dave, I thought I had a PDF but couldn't find it. Be aware though, there are three zirks on the cross shafts under the jaw. These are in addition to the 3 on each side of the jaw. You can see them from the rear if you look in between the lower jaw and the moving plate.

Last edited:

Bobby A

I did not get any kind of manual when my Trailair Tri Glide pin box was installed. When Lippert recently performed work my RV, I asked about how often I should a lube the Tri Glide Zerks. I was told every 1,000 miles. Well I'm about 3 times overdue is what I told the tech. I was told I could download an owner's manual from the website, but I have yet to find it. I found installation instructions but that's it.

If anyone has a electronic version of the owner's manual please post it as well as submit it to Heartland Owners Manuals section on the forum.

I had my tri glide installed during the rally and I asked the tech how often to lube, he told me once a year. I didn't get any manual either.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to get off track of the origional post, sorry, but just as a reminder if you had wet bolts installed they need grease as well.

Peace
Dave