Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Welcome to the Canada Region of the Heartland Owners Club

Your Canada Region Leaders are:

* Wayne and Gayle Wilson (wfwilson)

The boundaries of this region is: Entire country of Canada

jbeletti

Welcome Wayne and Gayle

As some of you have already read, Tony and Sharon Lane are beginning a new business venture and were unable to begin their new post within the club. We wish them all the best.

I am pleased to announce the promotion of Wayne and Gayle Wilson, former Ontario Chapter Leaders to the position of Founding Regional Directors of the Heartland Owners Club for all of Canada.

Please join me in welcoming them.

Wayne and Gayle have served the club and the members of the Ontario chapter well these last several years and I know they will serve all of Canada just as well.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

tonyl

titanium5er
Re: Welcome Wayne and Gayle

Wayne and Gayle,
Congratulations on your new position. Based on our few brief encounters, I am sure that you will both do an excellent job. If Sharon and I can do anything to help, please do no hesitate to contcat us.
Tony

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Congratulations Wayne & Gayle! Now I understand all those obscure questions in Goshen.....sneaky!!!! Have fun and best of luck to you both!

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
So Wayne........does this mean we will have a regional rally officially? Maybe get more people from the west down to Ontario. I have one prospect for a membership in Saskatchewan and 4 here at the camp ground I am at in Oregon, the Oregon and Washington chapters will be happy.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Wayne & Gayle, Thanks for stepping up and into this position. It was good meeting you at the Goshen rally as well.

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
Felicitations (as we say here)!!!
We might get a Quebec chapter one of those days however we promise not to separate!!! :)))

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
To everyone
Gayle and I would like to thank everyone for the good wishes in our new exciting adventure.
To Don and Janina (Chainsaw) I do have a vision of a regional rally down the road.
To Robert and Louise (letourno) definately I hope there is a Quebec chapter one of these days in the near future!!

Thanks
Wayne and Gayle

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
congratulations Wayne & Gayle. Thanks for stepping in and keeping Canada going.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats !! Nice meeting you Wanye & Gayle in Goshen, I'm sure you will make a great fit in your new position !!

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Congrats Wayne and Gayle. They could not have picked a better couple for the job.

Rick & Joanne

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Canada rocks!!!! Congratulations Wayne and Gayle. BTW. did you know there are oodles of Cyclones in BC and the Yukon? I saw not one HOC plaque on any of the Heartland products we have seen going down the road. I guess they are just an independent bunch :) Have a great time in your new position.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader

We have so many Heartland products in Saskatchewan it hurts. We are working on getting a chapter started. So far there is my wife and I plus one committed and one couple interested.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So Wayne........does this mean we will have a regional rally officially? Maybe get more people from the west down to Ontario. I have one prospect for a membership in Saskatchewan and 4 here at the camp ground I am at in Oregon, the Oregon and Washington chapters will be happy.
Where are you in Oregon?Kristy

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired

We have so many Heartland products in Saskatchewan it hurts. We are working on getting a chapter started. So far there is my wife and I plus one committed and one couple interested.

Don
I am on the Road and this is my first internet connection. It is not the best. Remember Ontario chapter started with one trailer, you already have two committed sounds like you have a chapter in the making. When I get proper connections or home at the end of next week I will contact you. Gayle and I will help you in every way we can to get the chapter up and flying.
Regards
Wayne and Gayle

thibideau

Wayne & Gayle
Congratulations on becoming Canada Region Leaders. You will do a great job. Happy trails

Moose

Congratulations to Gayle and Wayne on promotion to top Canucks.

All the best from the Bluenosers in Nova Scotia.

Status
Not open for further replies.