Winter Storage near Houston International Airport or Atlanta International

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
Would anyone familiar with the area know of a place to leave the BH and truck in storage (preferably covered) next November for a few months?

rustyshakelford

Would anyone familiar with the area know of a place to leave the BH and truck in storage (preferably covered) next November for a few months?

there are a couple places near me which is north of houston about 45 mins. is there any reason you would like to keep it by the airport. if you can get it at a place by me, i would be more than happy to take you to the airport. if youd like i would start your truck every so often or anything else to make the storage easier on the truck/trailer.

for reference, i live near magnolia tx. (77354) there are some nice places on mccaleb rd. let me know if youd like some more info. i think the farther north you go, the safer and less chance of vandalism youll find

brett
936-524-4117

letourno

Great! We might take you up on your offer! The reason to be near the airport is to facilitate the trip back with the cats next winter... I'll give you a call tomorrow.

there are a couple places near me which is north of houston about 45 mins. is there any reason you would like to keep it by the airport. if you can get it at a place by me, i would be more than happy to take you to the airport. if youd like i would start your truck every so often or anything else to make the storage easier on the truck/trailer.

for reference, i live near magnolia tx. (77354) there are some nice places on mccaleb rd. let me know if youd like some more info. i think the farther north you go, the safer and less chance of vandalism youll find

brett
936-524-4117

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
My wife and I manage a small park in Magnolia that offers storage. Its not covered but it is a nice place to park and I would be glad to keep an eye on it for you. I could do as Brett offered and start your truck for you as needed.

rustyshakelford

My wife and I manage a small park in Magnolia that offers storage. Its not covered but it is a nice place to park and I would be glad to keep an eye on it for you. I could do as Brett offered and start your truck for you as needed.

we need to come down and visit yall one day when you get home, or better yet have you over for supper. you two drive right by our house everyday!

brett

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Sounds good Brett, we'll get together as soon as we get back in late October.

letourno

Thanks for the offer! I sent you a short Private mail to continue the conversation. I will also give a ring tomorrow to Brett and Lindsay. Who knows, we might get our own little rally next October!