Cyclone are a good rig!

Loco

For the folks that see this area of the forum for the first time and read about some of the troubles with the Cyclone. Please do not get upset. We have a 07 3795 and we love it. We have had some troubles with it that I fixed myself. And that was my choice. Heartland did make good on all of my repairs. They could have refused because I did not let the dealer fix them. But I worked with them and they worked with me. Heartland has been very good to me and I am very picky about these type things. I put pictures of my repairs on here not to make Heartland look bad, I over kill on all my fixes because I want the best. but to help folks with there rigs. I can truely say that we go to rallies and our rig is always and I mean Always the best looking Rig in the field. Everyone want to see it up close. I tell them we love it and I have made some improvements to it. They ask if we really like the Cyclone,We tell them yes. But we will never sell ours because I have made it just the way I want it now and still think of more ways to improve on it ever day.The Cyclone Full Throttle is the best looking Toyhauler out there. They could have a few inprovement made to them and Heartland is getting there slowly it looks like. Over all it is a really nice Rig.

Last edited:

russell

I have to second that Loco! I have a 4012 Full Throttle and have yet to actually camp with it. The weather is just breaking here in Rhode Island so we will get out soon.
I have been doing some preventive maintenance under the rig and this weekend I will be routing my water tank vents just as you did with yours. I have already changed the tires from the mission chinese crap to denman ten ply load range e tires. The door to the garage was removed and reset as to open and close without dragging on top. I had to re-enforce the right roller on the bedroom slide, it had pulled away from the frame and the slide was dragging. While there I re-enforced the bed frame with steel corner brackets and all the joints were sealed with automotive urethane adhesive ( I'm in the glass buisness). You may have guessed that I have no faith in the dealership where the rig was purchased.
Like you I have no problem taking care of the details myself. I believe the basic rig is a good design, I love the floorplan, and the insulation is the best I have ever encountered. Thank you for posting your experiences with your rig we all can learn something new with every problem or repair that every owner tells each other about.
If Heartland did not have our best interest at heart this forum would not be available with thier support.

Jett

... and I want to third it. I've had some problems with my 3210, which I have been pretty vocal about on this site. But, overall, I'm very happy with my Cyclone.

I want to add a forth. I have had a somewhat rough start but now my rig is being fixed right and overall it is a great trailer. i have been contacted by the factory and they are behind me getting everything right. I too am proud to own this rig and have had many people come look at it on our last trip. We got nothing but positive comments.

Uncle Rog

Jim, that's the spirit, you are close enough to Richardson's to keep up the pressure and inspect their repairs. Do not just take it for granted that they are doing what they say, in my case they never did! Especially take note of any under belly repairs. Take some pictures with the liner off, nice for future reference in case you have to open her some time on your own....good luck

I also agree. We have an 07 3795 and we had some minor issues at first but ALL were taken care of by the selling dealer. The only issues I have now were just discovered and the factory is stepping up o those issues also.

We love this trailer!!

caterscasa

We looked for two years for the right RV for us and the floor plan in the 3912 was it.
Yes, I am having problems right now but still have faith in Heartland and our Cyclone. Can't wait to get on the road!
I have one question that I have not figured out an answer to, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:
Q: The door is too close to the slide and the awning does not keep the rain out of the front door. We had our front door adjusted because the water kept leaking in. Any suggestions?
Again, thanks for all the help and suggestions you all provide to us newbeeies. I have learned alot...

We love our 3912 and wouldn't have bought anything else. We looked at over a dozen different trailers and we kept coming on back to the Cyclone. It sure beats the heck out of our WW. There's nothing that I could want on our 3912 that wasn't already on there. It's fantastic!

Hey TX folks, What is rain like? we haven't had any in a year and our lake is drying up. The 3912 is really nice. we looked at one when we dropped off our 4012 on Monday at the dealer. Very open floor plan....

mufflerman

All I can say is they are getting better, The early units are big problems, I know I'm on the second unit, After a year 1/2 of heartache I have just about had it.
If these units where assembled correctly at the factory it would save a lot of heartache. I think they still have a ways to go (water tank!), but I do believe they are on the right track.