Lippert brake warranty-how long?

ChopperBill

Isnt the Lippert warranty 2 years on these trailers? Ours is about 14 months old. Had the brakes adjusted up and checked by an independent and were told the drums were out of round but they were on our "06" Bighorn also and they finally started working some what. This unit just wont stop hardly at all with the controller. It will keep you from rolling at a dead stop but other than that they are pretty usless. My independent said to put on Dexters on it and I thought I would take it back to the dealer to see what they could do.

danemayer

Isnt the Lippert warranty 2 years on these trailers? Ours is about 14 months old. Had the brakes adjusted up and checked by an independent and were told the drums were out of round but they were on our "06" Bighorn also and they finally started working some what. This unit just wont stop hardly at all with the controller. It will keep you from rolling at a dead stop but other than that they are pretty usless. My independent said to put on Dexters on it and I thought I would take it back to the dealer to see what they could do.

We had a similar problem which I think is now resolved. See this thread.

ChopperBill

Dan, I did the break-in deal with this trailer and the older trailer. Brakes worked better on the older trailer but they just wont work on the new one.