adventure begins

cramor

:) our adventure has finally began. after getting the major bugs out of our 3670rl we are now living in it. we are now at the rapid city sd koa, waiting for some friends to bring out our harley, then on to colorado. it is hard to beleive that all the planning and hard work of perparing the truck, 5th wheel, and our selves is over and reality is now staring us in the face. we have to pinch our ourselves to make sure its not a dream. we have though about fulltiming and workcamping for quite some time. wish us luck craig and deb

HappyKayakers

Good luck on the new adventure:cool: We expect to be in the Rapid City area the first week of May. Until then, we have to finish our commitment in Amarillo. If you plan to go back through SD, we'll be at the Belvidere KOA for the summer.

happyrover

Craig & Deb, Congratulations on your new purchase and new adventure. We have about 3 weeks until we get our new Landmark Grand Canyon and then we will be joining you on the road. Seems like years since we placed our order, but everything goes slow when are looking forward to it. We plan on being fulltimers also. Will keep in touch and maybe we can hook up someplace along the way. Good fortune on the road.
Mel & NinaNone

tdharley

Good luck guys

Stupid question...Were are you gonna put the Harley?????

Why do I got the feeling I am gonna get some answer like Harley is our dog, cat or southern relative?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Congrats on the new lifestyle. We hope you have amazing journeys. We began fulltiming in August of last year and so far, no regrets. The RL3400 we have has plenty of room so your rig should do nicely as well. I hope to see you on the road sometime.

cramor

adventure

make the old lady drive it. ha! she would like that to much. we picked up a little jeep and she tows a small trailer befind it. wish we didnt have to travel that way but just couldnt find a toy hauler that we felt would be fulltime able. we will only be moving twice a year so decided we would have to put up with out one anothers company for a short time.

C

Chulinw

Congradulation on going full time. Love the Rapid City area and visited the area 5 times. I am sure you have been to Hog Raly, Sturgis, SD. What a place when the rallie is going on and lots of fun and love to watch the people. I am sure you will ride the Harley and let the wife drive the TV while you have all the fun.

Tom of Ypsi

Craig and Deb,

Congratulations on both, the new coach and goiing fulltime. We will be right behind you in fulltiming, we start May 10 and we will be in Rapid City sometime in June to get our driver licences. Our licence plates are on the way to us at from Americas Mailbox, the mail forwardiing service we chose to use. Good Luck on your adventures and hopefully we can meet up sometime.