3490 Bhs

Well I went and took a look at one today.It looks to be a nice product,only problem I found was when the rear folding bunks are operated they hit and pull,almost to damageing the window curtains.The other problem I had is pricing.They gave me a discounted price of 39 grand,owch!I can pick up a 341b Everest for 36,500.00 And its a little nicer all around. My only problem with the Everest is I don't care at all for the bunkhouse layout.But for 2500 bucks I could live with it. But for now I;m sitting tight ,I'll keep what I have and let these dealers sober up.I thought that Heartland wanted to discount these things and sell em.He said MSRP was 52,400.00. MSRP on the Evaerest is 45K and it has silestone counters, molded rear bumper area, aluminum wheels, gas strut compartment springs.Overall alot more trailer at 7 grand less MSRP.I can't expect everyone to match Lakeshore rvs pricing but they should be able to get a little closer then 39,Lakeshore lists it on ebay buy it now for 33,900.Well I'll just wait.

Taynton1

Purchased 3490

We'll we bought one and picked it up from the dealer on the way out of town for two weeks camping. Love the floor plan. Love the floor plan. Love the floor plan.
We've had our share of new unit issues and agree their is a rear drape issue in the bunkroom. Another thing to keep in mind is the unit is set up for 50 amp service and most state parks have 35 amp. It works, just not near as well.
I hope the new unit issues are over, two trips out, two returns to the dealer and multi week waits for parts. Were going out New Years and I'm hoping for a clean trip.
Oh, did I mention we love the floor plan.

MT