Really enjoying our new Elkridge!!

Let me start by saying that I was a little too critical of our new unit when I picked it up and started going over it. I realized after I picked apart some workmanship that this is a mass produced vehicle. So far we have had no problems. We chose the Elkridge over other brands for one main reason, more bang for the buck. Our 35QSQB had everything that we wanted, 4 slides, rear bunkhouse, side isle bathroom, free standing dinette, lots of interior storage for practical use, a dark wood interior, aluminum wheels, basement storage, power awning, and the docking center for hook ups. There are alot of other thing that we like too. We did some serious shopping around online and at dealerships and for the money the elkridge was the best value. We purchased it on June 6th and we are currently on our 3 trip with it! The kids love it and my wife and I really enjoy the privacy that we have while the kids are in the back room. I hope to continue and have good luck with our unit along with fun! Thank you Heartland for offering a good product that our fits our budget and allows family time!!

Brian

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Glad you are enjoying your new home away from home. Many happy trips to you and your family.
Kristy

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Elk Ridge. Now find a Heartland rally near you and have fun meeting other HL owners. Enjoy and travel safely.

ParkIt

Glad to hear you are having fun! Blue tarp camping is fun but the Elkridge sure beats that for the family no matter where you decide to go :)