ATF: Road Warrior - 305 RW A/C

Sandpirate69

I just returned from our (once a year) family trip down to Key West, Fl. My rig is a 2011, with a Dometic A/C 15000 BTU (i think), I had the dealer check it out before we left on the trip & I was told it was fine. After reading about the A/C woes, I had a 13500 Coleman Mack III installed in the room, (Icebox). None the less, the living room area never gets cool enough and forget about the garage area. I'm starting to wonder if the main A/C is not a 15K. I would hate to have to change this new one for a Coleman 15K. Can someone help shed some light on this?

jpdoggett

I can't tell for sure but your paper work you got when you received you rv should tell you what you have

Sandpirate69

I just checked my RV Binder and I wasn't given a manual for the A/C. I have two sheets stating it's a Dometic and the backside is a warranty card paper. I guess I will have to climb onto the roof and take the shroud off to get S/N & Model #, if Heartland can't give me that information. I really don't have any problems with the rig, other than the A/C. Down here in South Florida the A/C is paramount. I did 16 months in Iraq and by no means do I need to suffer anymore heat. I will call HL on Monday.