Ultimate Tow Vehicle & 5th Wheel!!!

caokgafamily

I've been geting about 23 mpg,do you think I'm over weight?:)

Attachments

• 5th wheel.jpg
    5th wheel.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 353
  • over load.jpg
    over load.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 283
  • pin weight.jpg
    pin weight.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 283

ChopperBill

Looks good to go but I would scrap the goose neck hitch and go with a regular fifth wheel plate. Think you would be happier.

Uncle Rog

caokgafamily, nice set up! Are you using a Doran? What tire pressure are you running in your p235 /70R / 15's , and what kind of brake controller do you have? WOW....UR

Forrest Fetherolf

Does anyone have a used set of air bags, this guy needs all the help he can get. If so, you might throw in a emergency break-a-way cable, just in case he experiences some sort of malfunction.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
I do hope that he has emergency road service that can stop laughing long enough to help this nutcase

caokgafamily

I think the airbags would really help level out my jimmy blazer. Dont they make air bags with a onboard compressor setup? Do they self inflate so I wouldnt have to keep checking them?

Uncle Rog

caokgafamily, honestly, just about anything you could / would do will be an upgrade! The GA vehicle code is a lot more lenient than Calif's!!!

caokgafamily

I was thinking about getting a slider hitch, it gets pretty close to the back window sometimes. Do you think a slider would help?

cramor

little concerned

i was a little corcerned that i didnt have enough truck for my trailer but after seeing that rig i can breath a little easyer

Attachments

• odds and ends 011.jpg
    odds and ends 011.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 74

fishn2dmax

I could'nt help but notice the Utah license plate and the Wasatch mountains in the background. I don't think that rig would make to Georgia, let alone some of the hills we have around here. Darn funny stuff!!! :D Looks like something one of my "not quite right" fishing buddies would rig just to sit it on the side of a busy road to get a few laughs. :eek:

tdharley

Work vehichle

Found this picture of the same guys work vehicle..............

3z254ia.jpg

Jimmyt5

This guy got this at the same place the plywood came from!!!!!

Attachments

• !cid_004a01c770d0$3968dab0$08716e18@your1sfdbkykfj.jpg
    !cid_004a01c770d0$3968dab0$08716e18@your1sfdbkykfj.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 87

shepherds56

I work for a Sheriff's Office and those pictures were taken by my partner. He stopped this guy and just had to take the pic's so I would believe him.