ATF: Road Warrior - Road Warrior 405 Floor Problem

Brentk23

I purchased a new 2011 405 Road Warrior in march. I noticed my floor in the kitchen was soft on our second trip out. I brought the unit back to the dealer and they found the water pump was leaking. Water was running under the linoleum in the kitchen. The floor warped throughout the entire kitchen. I was told that the floor would be fixed by sanding down the camper floor to level out the warps. Then they would add a water seal to the floor and replace the linoleum. There was also mold found on the bottom side of the linoleum. I did not feel thas was an adequate fix to my problem. I informed the dealer of this. Then they said they were going to cut the out old floor replace it with new wood and fiberglass in seams. I know the floor that came in camper is one solid piece of wood so I am still concerned about the strength of the new floor. I do not see how the new floor could be on braces/frames on outside edges of camper where it meets the walls. Should extra braces be put in to strengthen the floor? The new floor will be at the entry door and in the kitchen, a very high traffic area for me. Is this an adequate fix for my camper?

jimtoo

Hi Brentk23,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Sorry to hear you have a floor problem, but hopefully the dealer and Heartland will take care of the problem for you.

Please keep us informed as to the progress.

Jim M