Finally!!!!

auto

Finally picked up the 3055RL. After flooding, clean up from flood, and other issues, the 3055RL made it's maiden voyage from Denton, Texas to the Brazos River near Glen Rose, TX. My father the Teton owner was fairly impressed with the quality of the coach. This was my first time towing a 5er, I used my father's King Ranch 05 PSD. Everything went fine, until I pulled into the lease area and put a nice scratch into the gel (should be able to rub out) from a tree. Everything worked out nicely, this will be my weekend home until the fall. Thanks for everyone's advice.

bh.jpg

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
congrats on the new unit. It looks great. I like your choice of tv's also.

jbeletti

Nice looking unit Auto. Congrats on getting her home. Also, I feel for you on some of those newbie "oops" things. Got my own scratches to prove it.

Another newbie thing: When pulling the anode rod from the water heater to winterize in the fall, make sure you relieve the pressure first by opening a hot water faucet. First year I did mine, we were camping (so the water was hot) and I never thought to depressurize. Big mistake. Shot the anode rod across the lot and got a blast of hot water all over me. I've got plenty more.

Take it easy, be safe and have fun.

Jim

arisce

Finally...but worth it.

Auto I can relate. Like Jim I have some "oops". I guess we all do. But the pleasure I get from camping and meeting fellow campers makes it all worth while. Enjoy. At the rally we visit each others rigs and see the mods and "oops" that were done. Hope to see you at the rally.