Purchased new ER 35QSQB

Razimith

We currently have a Heartland 2011 NT 28BRS (Which was a awsome trailer we loved it) however we are expecting are third child so we decided to upgrade a little bit. I have been reading that there has been some quality control issues I hope we do not have anything to major. We pick it up hopefully next week!!!!!!! Wish us luck I am going to scour the entire rig during our walkthrough hopefully I can catch most of the stuff before it even leaves the dealership!!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Razimith, Congrats on the new rig. You should consider joining the Heartland WI chapter in the Dells this August.

Razimith

Well after about 2 weeks I thought I would give a follow up. We just wanted to write and say we love our trailer we got to see our trailer right from the factory and I have to say it was pretty clean. Then we had our walkthrough and had one minor electrical glitch. After about 2 weeks of use we had one hinge that needed to be adjusted which is already fixed. For the most part I would have to say that quality wise everything is great and works great. I noticed that a lot of care went into building our rig and have to say that we found no quality control issues as of yet. Made it threw a 3" downpour and had no leaks!! We love it and just wanted to say thank you to Heartland for such an awesome rig.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! Glad things are going so well...I am sure you will have many happy camping hours in the Elkridge.

Best Wishes!