Flat Screen Mounting and Cable Diagram

Pigme

Cyclone 2010 3914
VIN 5SFCG4033AE204439

Can we get the structural locations to install a flat screen mount in the Bedroom and the Garage?

Also can we get the wiring diagrams for the satellite cabling?

The Bedroom has two different cable connection, one by the bed head in the cabinet and one on the ceiling at the foot of the bed.
Is the connection in the cabinet, Satellite and DVD feeds for the connections at the foot of the bed?

Are the garage connections separate from the living room?

How many different receivers can we connect to out installed Winegard HD System?

71stang99

I saw a generic wiring diagram somewhere on the forum. It was not model specific so it might not be much help.

Found it, try this:

http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/?Major=Electronics&Minor=Coax_Layouts&Brand=Cyclone_Road_Warrior

Concerning the mounting I did see a thread where the locations for the mounting in the garage were explained, I do not know if they were the same for all models. I can only say that I have power and a cable connection but no mounting area.

Wish I was able to help more.

OT Not to hijack the thread but if anyone knows what type of swing arm TV flat screen mount would work with the 32" TV included in the 300c (Sony if I remember right) please shoot me a PM.

In my previous trailer Iwas able to install two sat. receiver boxes that fed the bunk area and the living room without issues.

TwoGypsies

I posted a request for a model-specific cable diagram for our 2011 3812 a few weeks back without luck. This earlier one might be as good as it gets. Yesterday I was finally able to get a park's cable signal, but I did it by completely bypassing the trailer and running the line in through the door. It appears I have a short or some sort of issue somewhere. I bought a small tv bracket from PPL's web page, but it's limited to a 20" tv so likely won't work for you. It came with 2 vee shaped baseplates and I put one in the garage and one in the storage bay. I tapped around and found some solid wood and it's been working okay.
Hope this is of some help....