Send your family a personal post card...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Since DW and I went to Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia where we bought a post card that a small business used when he took our photo by the Light House.

When we go from one place to another we have been sending post cards to our family. They got tired of all the T-Shirts. We could not always find a post card that showed some of the places that we actually saw or went to. I had been looking for a place to order post cards and the one I found has the best customer service I have received in such a long time. I have a F4280 HP Inkjet printer.

I found Burris Computer Forms. I ended up ordering a 4x6 Matte. I should have ordered a set of free samples rather than just ordering the 4x6M with 250 cards. They did not print very well on my printer, so I called and asked them what I should order. I was told that the 4x6G which are glossy which should work. But the quality was very poor with my printer. When we looked that stock up it was designated only for a laser jet printer. Now I paid full price for the 4x6M so I was told I could keep the Matte and pay a low price for the 4x6G.

I called and talked to Amanda who worked with me and we finally came up with a new postcard stock, the 4x6PMI. This is a Matte and it prints very well on my HP. They sent me a free box of 250 post cards. And they have up dated their website to show the single card stock and is going to include the 4x6PMI. One thing you should do if you think this is something for you, is to order the sample card stock FIRST, which is free, and see if it compatible with your printer.

They could have say "I'm sorry you ordered the wrong card stock" but they didn't. They worked with me and now I have some great post card stock to print my photos on post cards and send them to my family as we travel.

If anyone has a color laser jet printer, contact me and I will send you the post card stock for the cost of postage only. Also if you would like the 4x6M Matte I will send it to you for postage only.

I would call and talk to Amanda if you have never ordered from them, but if you want to check your printer on their web site you can go to this URL Burris Printer which can be found under the tool icon, "Find your paper tool".

BC