3812 Pantry slideout

tmax264

I built a slideout for one of my pantry cabinets on the 3812 there are four of them. The inside measures 9 3/4" wide x 20" high x 30" deep but there is a exhaust pipe that runs thru it that takes up 4 inches of that in the back. I made this slide out 7" wide x 17 1/2" high x 24" deep with two shelves. Here are some photos of it. First shows with food in it, it was hard to find what you needed without pulling out about half of the stuff, second one is the new slide out and the last show the exhaust pipe. I can post how I made it if anyone is interested in trying it. The total cost was about $90. I may built for 2 more of the 4 the top one is so high I have to use the ladder for the loft to get stuff out of it so it holds paper towels and TP.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1396.jpg
    IMG_1396.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 95

Manzan

Good job. I did this in my house, don't know why I didn't think of doing it in the trailer. You got my brain working.

TwoGypsies

Hi tmax,

I for one would be very grateful if you would post the details. We're on the road until October so the 'where's the cooking oil?' game will continue for a while, but once we have access to some tools I need to follow your lead. We bought some plastic baskets that sort of help, but you've got the answer right here.

Thanks for sharing!!!

tmax264

Hi tmax,

I for one would be very grateful if you would post the details. We're on the road until October so the 'where's the cooking oil?' game will continue for a while, but once we have access to some tools I need to follow your lead. We bought some plastic baskets that sort of help, but you've got the answer right here.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks I will write it down and covert
to a pdf and attach here soon.

TwoGypsies

Thanks very much! I hope it's not a lot of trouble. Your source and part numbers for the sliding hardware would be extremely nice.

tmax264

I did my instructions in Microsoft Publisher and also saved as a pdf but there is no way that I can see to attached these so I will email to you if anyone would like them. My email address is tmax264@yahoo.com.