New Auto save feature

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
A few days ago this new feature was added but I can't determine how to use it. On occasion, I have either goofed up or lost a connection after typing a reply to a post. Is there a way to retrieve a post that has been "auto saved"? Thanks!

porthole

Retired
Hey Ray - this am I was typing a post and somehow I "quit the page" along with the rest of the open windows I had in firefox. When I found the thread I was on and scrolled to the bottom there was a button to restore my post. I brought it up to about 3/4's the way through what I had typed.

Hey - did Suzi get a birthday cake?

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I had the same thing happen to me. I was typing and lost my connection but when I went back, I found it had been auto-saved so I finished the post. Saved me a little time.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Ray - this am I was typing a post and somehow I "quit the page" along with the rest of the open windows I had in firefox. When I found the thread I was on and scrolled to the bottom there was a button to restore my post. I brought it up to about 3/4's the way through what I had typed.
Hey - did Suzi get a birthday cake?
Actually, she got a birthday Steak! She was a happy girl.

about the auto save, I'll have to intentionally lose my connection and then come back and try to figure it out when I have more time. We went south last weekend to visit family and I left my power adapter and Verizon modem at my Son's house:eek:. We just got it back yesterday afternoon so I have some "Forum" catching up to do.:rolleyes: